AIOUG is a non profit organization started by like minded users who think such a community is required in India where the amount of Oracle user base is humongous. The idea of this group is to share what the Oracle users have learned from using Oracle technology over the years with fellow users who have similar interest.
AIOUG provides Oracle technology and database professionals the opportunity to enhance their productivity and influence the quality, usability, and support of Oracle technology. The AIOUG is composed of Oracle professionals committed to helping fellow IT professionals develop solutions to their business challenges.
AIOUG is registered as a Society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960 vide Society Number SOR-SJR-35/07-08 dated 21st September, 2007.
Click here to view Letter from Krishan Dhawan, Managing Director, Oracle India Private Ltd.
“Serving the Oracle Community”
Objectives of the AIOUG
- Become the channel for an integrated voice for Oracle technology and database professionals in INDIA
- To act as an independent organization for corporations and individuals using Oracle products and technologies in INDIA
- To maintain a healthy dialogue between Oracle and Oracle users
- To foster good communications and networking between Oracle users in INDIA
- To educate and communicate information on Oracles products and technology.
AIOUG to become the most influential ‘must belong,’ user group that acts as the essential educational resource to enhance skills, build, support and represent a strong INDIAN Oracle user community for information, education, networking & advocacy
- Knowledge – Create and share knowledge efficiently through AIOUG to its members.
- Innovation – Champions initiatives and implements new ideas for the efficient management of AIOUG.
- Encouragement – Appreciates, rewards and encourages members to deliver their best.
- Integrity – Maintains highest standard of integrity, transparent in transactions with respect to AIOUG.
- Commitment – Commits to AIOUG, Abide to the bylaws and drives values across the AIOUG.
- Societal – Abides by the laws of the land and other statutory regulations required during the performance of the duties of AIOUG