I am not a member, Can I still attend?
Our annual user conference can be attended by both members and non-members.
What benefits do I get to become a member of AIOUG?
Membership with AIOUG gives you a number of benefits.
- Attend all annual events hosted by AIOUG in various cities
- Receive subscriptions to the AIOUG technical journal published once a quarter.
- Discounts to various events and services offered by our partners
- Attend our monthly webcasts by world leaders from around the world
- More details on how to become a member – Click here to know more details.
I am already a member, can I attend for free?
AIOUG offers several events throughout the year for our members, however for an event of this large scale we have additional cost to cover.
Why is the conference on Friday, Saturday?
During pervious Sangam events, we asked our attendees to give us a feedback. Attendees requested that we organize the event towards the end of the week /weekend. So they could use their personal time to learn and educate themselves.
Can I register at the venue?
Onsite registration cannot be guaranteed, registration is on a first cum first served basis. Only if seats are available will online registration be available.
Any guidelines to be followed during registration?
- Registration is on first cum first served basis
- Please fill the registration forms completely
- Registration is considered valid only after payment has been credited
- Delegates paying in foreign currency should pay in equivalent INR
- Ensure you use a correct email address for all future AIOUG communications
Once I register can I cancel?
You can cancel your registration at any time before the event. However no refund will be made for any cancellations. Once you cancel. Your seat will be allocated to others and your attendance depends on availability of seats.
Can I transfer my conference pass to my colleague?
Yes, please contact if you would like to transfer your registration. All transfers have to be completed 10 days before the event.
How do I book accommodation?
AIOUG has negotiated discounts with several hotels within a 3 KM radius from the event venue. Please check here for a list of hotels near the event venue.
Will there be food and beverages provided at the conference?
The conference registration entitles you to morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch on two days of the conference.
If I don't want food and beverages can I get additional discount?
Apart from the early bird registration discounts, AIOUG offers no other type of discount for the registration.
How can I present at AIOUG events?
AIOUG offers several opportunities to speak
- At TechWeb: our monthly webcasts
- At TechDay or TechNight: AIOUG conducts quarterly events in various cities around the country.
- At Sangam: AIOUG conducts our annual users conference once a year.
Please write to us at to indicate your interest to present at AIOUG events.
What is the schedule for the TechDay/TechNight events?
TechDay and TechNight events are free events organized by AIOUG in various cities throughout the country. Holding of these free events, depends on organizations providing space to host these events. TechDay and TechNight schedules are posted at http://www.meetup.com/pro/aioug and notified through our monthly newsletters.
What will I get for attending the conference?
Presentations from the conference will be available to all attendees to download after the conference from the website www.aioug.org