This is an exclusive offer for those attending the Sangam19 conference in Hyderabad.
Take an Oracle certification exam during the conference - for FREE!
Be the go-to expert with all the tools.
An Oracle Certified digital badge gets you noticed. It's socially sharable, immediately verifiable and a fraud-proof way to prove your skill.
Choose from Oracle Autonomous Database. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Database Administrator 2019, Java SE 11 Developer 2019 or any other exam from our full portfolio.
See the full list of available exams ->
First Come. First Served.
20 available seats in each session.
Please arrive 20 minutes before the session starts to secure your spot and check-in.
The terms to enroll and participate are:
- Register for Sangam19 conference
- Register for a certification exam
- There are 7 sessions with 20 open seats that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis over 2 days. One person can apply for one certification exam. If you wish to enroll for more than one exam, please let us during the registration.
- Pay a registration fee – the interest for the event is high and the available slots are limited. To confirm your participation there is a fee of Rs.1500 + GST to cover logistics (Cost of Hall, Laptop & Internet). After the registration, you will receive an email with the amount and how it can be paid. If the fee is not paid within the following 2 working days, the exam registration will be canceled.
- Please contact email@example.com if you face any issues while registering.
Mandatory Pre-requisites - Please complete before the exam
- Use the same email address & Mobile number used in Sangam19 Registration to register here.
- Once passed through the curation process Sangam team will communicate acceptance or rejection
- You will get an email to Pay logistic charges.
- Once paid you will receive the confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
- Team Sangam reserves the right to select applications based on questions asked in the form during application.
As per the Oracle Test Event Proctor Guide, the following items are strictly prohibited in the examination area:
- Books, pamphlets, and dictionaries
- Papers of any kind
- Listening or communication devices of any kind, including iPods, cell phones, pagers, PDAs, Bluetooth earpieces, etc.
- Calculators, calculator watches and watch alarms
- Recording, copying, and photographic devices
- Examinee-provided keyboards, mice
- External drives or any other type of storage device
Help & Information