All rights, including copyright and database right, in the AIOUG's website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to the AIOUG, or otherwise used by the AIOUG as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the AIOUG’s web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the AIOUG’s website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the AIOUG’s website without the prior written permission of the AIOUG
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the AIOUG subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site where you join and become a member or not. The AIOUG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the AIOUG. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
3. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in India. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in India.
5. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
6. Disclosing any passwords is strictly forbidden
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY